Body Health Clinic
About Body Health Clinic
Body Health Clinic is currently owned and run by Graduate Sports Therapist Danielle Peters BSc. MSc. MSST. having taken over from Sam Hewitt in March 2015. The clinic is based next door to Crawley Martial Arts Centre in Manor Royal and has access to a large Gym and facilities if required for rehabilitation programs making it perfect for those returning back to sports following injury.
Danielle graduated from the University or Hertfordshire in Sports Therapy and followed that soon after with her masters in Sports Science Biomechanics at the University of Chester. She has had extensive experience with working in a variety of sports with both elite and novice levels and is able to tailor her practise to suit the patient. She loves being involved and takes part in weightlifting, Muay Thai and Brazilian Jujitsu competitively in her spare time.
At current, she has started up in October 2018 ‘Strength and Conditioning for Runners’ based in Crawley with the aim of making endurance runners stronger and less prone to injures, this is whilst completing her Level 4 Strength and Conditioning Qualification (Due Jan 2019). With this she hopes to take the next step of getting athletes more ready for sports through mobility training. Which in theory should also reduce chances of injury through pre-rehabilitation.
Prior to taking over Body Health Danielle has worked with and been involved with;
- Lewes Ladies FC (head sports therapist)
- Burgess Hill FC (head sports therapist)
- Romsey FC (head sports therapist)
- St. Helens RFLC
- Cheshire Athletics (head sports therapist)
- Stevenage FC
- Saracens/ Old Albanians RF
- Herfordshire Sports Injury Clinic
- Wallaroos -Australian Female Rugby Team at the Womens World Cup
- London Marathon
- 100km trail walk events
- Various running and triathlon clubs
- Athletes Angels, event work
- Martial Arts/Boxing competitions and training
- Jacksonville Jaguars NFL
- Evans Cycles Trail Runs