Body Health Clinic Crawley
About Body Health Clinic
Body Health Clinic is currently owned and run by Graduate Sports Therapist Danielle Peters BSc. MSc. MSST. having taken over from Sam Hewitt in March 2015. The clinic is based next door to Crawley Martial Arts Centre in Manor Royal and has access to a large Gym and facilities if required for rehabilitation programs making it perfect for those returning back to sports following injury.
Danielle has had extensive experience with working in a variety of sports with both elite and novice levels and is able to tailor her practise to suit the patient. She loves being involved and takes part in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jujitsu competitively in her spare time.
Prior to taking over Body Health Danielle has worked with and been involved with;
- Lewes Ladies FC (head sports therapist)
- Burgess Hill FC (head sports therapist)
- Romsey FC (head sports therapist)
- St. Helens RFLC
- Cheshire Athletics (head sports therapist)
- Stevenage FC
- Saracens/ Old Albanians RF
- Herfordshire Sports Injury Clinic
- Wallaroos -Australian Female Rugby Team at the Womens World Cup
- London Marathon
- 100km trail walk events
- Various running and triathlon clubs
- Athletes Angels, event work
- Martial Arts/Boxing competitions and training
Holly is a highly experienced Sports Masseuse and also runs her own personal training business www.getvitfit.co.uk.
Holly started her journey firstly by doing her Exercise To Music (ETM) qualification and teaching Aerobics. Following this she completed her Personal Training qualification and worked Alexandra House Hotel for 6 years in charge of the gym and all it’s classes. Realising she needed something more to help her clients she completed her Sports and Remedial Massage, because of her personal training background Holly truly understands the body and its function to get back to sport and is highly recommended.